Car Rental Tips In Kota Kinabalu: Kota Kinabalu is one of the top vacation destinations in Malaysia. There are many tourists from the country itself or from other countries going there every day.
The reasons are due to the facts that Kota Kinabalu offers too many beautiful sceneries that are breath-taking.
Kota Kinabalu offers too many great places and it will be a bit hard for you to get to all the places if you are going to hire drivers or using services from grab or uber.
The best solution for you is to rent a car.
So, in this article, we are going to share the car rental tips in Kota Kinabalu as what has been mentioned in the title. Why are the tips useful?
Why do we need these tips? The first and foremost is to ensure that you will be able to go to all the best places in Kota Kinabalu.
It will be such a waste for you if you are already in Kota Kinabalu but you are unable to go to the best and recommended places in Kota Kinabalu there due to the problem in arranging or getting transport.
The next thing is to ensure that you are getting the best deal for renting a car. If you don’t have a rough idea on how much does rent a car cost there, you might be paying more than necessary.
Besides, you need to know which service providers provide the cars that are in superb or at least in a good shape and condition. Even though you are renting, you still need to consider the comforts and safety by renting a good condition car.
Even though you are renting, you still need to consider the comforts and safety by renting a good condition car.
Another reason is that you can experience driving around by yourself there. You can stop and continue whenever you want. However, the most important thing is that you need a service provider who can deliver the car straight to the airport for you to use.
It is much better than having you to go to the office or the premise to get the car.
It is time-consuming and we don’t know whether you can get there in one try. You might be losing your way a few times before you are able to reach the office or the premise.
Car Rental Tips In Kota Kinabalu: What to do before you book a car?
There are a few things that you should really do before you rent a car:
- Ask for the plans and pricing available
- Do ask about the insurance as well
- You also need to check what is being covered when you are renting a car
- Bring a torchlight together with you if you are renting a car during night time.
- Get the emergency contact information if anything happens during your time renting the car. Check all the numbers to ensure all of them are valid.
- Have a look at the car. Check if there are any dents, bruises or any other defects that are already there on the car. Ensure that the service provider has jotted it down in the agreement. If not, mention it on the spot and snap a few pictures of it so that they will have no way to put the blame on you.
- Start the engine and let it heat up first.
- Check the petrol level since you are going to return the car with at least at the same level.
- Check all the things in the car such as the signals, wiper, lights, brakes, and others to ensure everything is functioning well.
That is all for the car rental tips in Kota Kinabalu. Hope that this article will be useful for you guys. Please to check our car rental services.